Geniuses are often out of step with ordinary folk
I got matched by MAC for a foundation (about 2 months ago), as NC25.
Since then, I spent a month in Italy, where it was hot as balls every day, and I legit got a bit of a tan.
Went back to MAC today, got matched again, just to double check. NC15.
THAT IS TWO WHOLE SHADES LIGHTER HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE
APPARENTLY SITTING ON THE BEACH FOR A MONTH MAKES YOU PALE AS FUCKING CASPER
In conclusion, the people at MAC are fucking colourblind.
Good to know for planning reasons, continued and updated.
Neilsen has handily revamped their lists.
I’m gonna be in my 60s before I finish half of the shows I watch.
what really scares me is that i’m average i’m not really good at anything or really beautiful i’m going to live an average life with an average job an average income and die an average death with an average funeral and nobody is going to remember me
Van Gogh thought that too
That is really, really inspiring, actually.
- What are your favourite smells? Old books, fresh cut grass, outside after it’s rained (petrichor, I know), chocolate
- Can you go a whole day without caffeine? I didn’t think I could, but I haven’t had any Diet Coke in like, 9 days :|
- Who knows more about you than anyone else? Various people know various things, so idk
- What song did you last listen to? Er, whatever song was last on my Disney playlist - Almost There I think.
- Do you have a crush on anybody? a fuckload of celebrities, and the fit guy from where I used to work (seriously, tattoos and piercings x.x)
- Do you like The Beatles? Nope.
- If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose? I’d normally say black, but a week in Italy has taught me that black is a bad idea. So…not a clue ha!
- Do you cook often? Not recently, since I’ve been living at home.
- What was the last film you watched? Did you like it? Some Asterix and Obelix film with Gerard Depardieu in Italian. Something to do with the English Queen, and a barrel of magic potion.
- Can you sew? Yup :)
- What is your favourite fruit? Any form of berries - raspberries and strawberries are probably my absolute favourite though. (Although I do quite like pomegranates)
- Are you health conscious? Yes? More so now than I used to be.
- Do you curse a lot? Like a fucking sailor and I don’t always know that I’m doing it. (Literally just kept Danai’s answer word for word here)
- When was the last time you had a pint of beer? Uh…not a big beer fan…so a year ago in Russia I think.
- Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason? Chocolate chip cookies, carrots, currently focaccia
- What was the last book you purchased? Ooh, I actually know this for once! I bought City of Heavenly Fire and And The Mountains Echoed in the airport on the way here. Cried like a bitch at And The Mountains Echoed.
- Where was your last vacation? Does this right now count? Au-pairing in Italy? Or Sochi - working at the Paralympics? Or Moscow - living there for a year? Fuck…I guess my last ‘proper’ vacation would be Volgograd, I went for 4 days last June.
- Do you shave your pits? Everytime I shower.
- When was the last time you went out without a bra? A month ago maybe? I wandered to the shop without a bra on, but I did have a huge hoodie on over my t-shirt, so no one could tell!
- When was the last time you went shirtless in public? When I was like, 5?
- Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen? Yup! Arm and wrist - fell off some like, climbing equipment at school and landed on a wooden floor on my arm.
- How do you like your eggs? Scrambled. Fried. Omelette. Egg mayo. Poached. Boiled. Oh god Eggs Benedict. I just like eggs generally.
Pedro Pascal imagines Oberyn Martell’s funeral (x)
(Requested by anonymous.)
Not exactly a bad view first thing on a morning #aupair #italy
It’s giveaway time!!!
This time we have:
- Rockwear tights in Strawberry and Mango
- BSC Body Shaping Protein for women in Chocolate and Vanilla (I know I gave these away last time, but it’s so fantastic, had to do it again!)
- JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Wireless Headphones
- Pink Fitbit
- Lululemon Top Speed Bra in Petite Fleur Silver Spoon
- Nike Pro Compression Shorts in New Green/Liquid Lime
- Pink Nike Free 3.0s
- Contigo Waterbottle with Card/Key/Cash Compartment
What you have to do:
- Be following me: http://fitandskinny.tumblr.com
- Reblog as much as you want, but likes don’t count!
- Winner doesn’t have to be a health and fitness blog, but it cannot be a blog that promotes unhealthy behaviour or eating disorders. Recovery blogs are fine.
- You have until May 15th, 2014!
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator
- Shoes, bra, tights and shorts will all be bought after the winner has told me their size.
- This giveaway is open worldwide- I will ship anywhere.
- Have your ask open so I can contact you if you win.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the message, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- Please do not remove this text or change the links, if it’s changed the reblogs from that will not be eligible.
Remember the more you reblog, the more entries you have! Good Luck!
everyone’s a little gay for Natalie Dormer and if you’re not you’re lying to yourself
Finally watched the TFIOS clip from the MTV awards.
Gus. Hazel Grace. Metaphor. IT WAS PERFECT
I NEED TO SEE THIS FILM NOW
Welcome to Platform 9¾
1 / 1428